Established in 2017, Elevate Dance Academie inculcates highly versatile and disciplined young children with our impartial and positive environment through the vibrant nurturing of dance.
To nurture students to achieve their personal best while experiencing the joy of dance.
“Take It Beyond The Stage” – versatility in dance, versatility in life
We strongly believe that every student can flourish into an all-rounded individual as we place great emphasis on VERSATILITY; both in dance and academic along with lifelong learning; and as long as they are COMMITTED, PASSIONATE, DISCIPLINED and RESILIENT, coupled with careful nurturing.
Our primary focus is to provide quality dance education and coaching in three main genres of dance, namely the Ballet, Modern and Jazz. We also offer a wide range of other dances such as Contemporary and Hip Hop.
We instil the comprehensive and interesting mix of dance styles in our students with emphasis in Classical Ballet training as the foundation for all dance styles.
We also encourage and ensure each of our students have the opportunities to participate in:
- International dance examinations – annually
- Stage performances
- Local excursions
- Oversea immersion programme
- Local and international dance competitions
- Guest workshops and intensives programme
- Pre-professional and competitive training for students with exceptional potential
OUR DIFFERENCE – WHY US?
- Safe, positive and unbiased learning environment
- Holistic and comprehensive curriculum
- Professionally equipped studio
- Success stories from our students
- Small group – an average of 8-12 students in each classes, to enable individual attention
Our 1400 sqft studio, one of the biggest in Singapore, is professionally equipped with audio system, piano, mirrors and barre. The studio is designed with sprung floor and imported Harlequin vinyl dance mat to keep safe and prevent injury.
We are a RAD (UK) and ISTD (UK) Approved Examination Centre for both the graded and vocational levels.
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
Our students have:
- Studied dance professionally at tertiary level and become performers or educators: Singapore, London, Australia
- Accepted into dance apprenticeship programme by local dance companies
- Participated in programmes locally as well as overseas: London, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Sydney, Brisbane, Seoul, Hong Kong, Taipei, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur
- Achieved numerous awards in local and international ballet/dance competitions
- Successfully auditioned into their choice of school with the Direct School Admission (DSA) exercise: School of the Arts (SOTA), Dunman High School, River Valley High School
- DSA is an admission exercise based on the Ministry of Education (MOE)’s system to allow Primary 6/O-Level students gain direct entry to secondary schools/junior colleges with their talents and achievements, before the release of PSLE/O-Level results. It aims to develop students’ potential in both academic studies and the area of chosen talent in their selected school.
Selected to participate in all Phase 1-3 of the Dance Talent Development Programme (DTDP)
DTDP is a fully funded dance programme initiative by the National Arts Council (NAC) and Ministry of Education. The programme provides an opportunity to students to interact and train with professional dance companies, local practitioners and choreographers.