At Elevate Dance Academie, we take pride in providing a safe, positive and nurturing environment to enable each of our students reach their fullest potential and build their self-esteem while experiencing the true joy of dance.
To nurture and engage students to achieve their personal best.
“Versatility Beyond The Stage” – versatility in dance, versatility in life
We strongly believe in VERSATILITY and that every student can excel in dance, academic studies and life; as long as they are COMMITTED, PASSIONATE, DISCIPLINED and RESILIENT, coupled with careful nurturing.
OUR DIFFERENCE – WHY US?
We strive for a safe and unbiased learning environment for all our students.
We also encourage and ensure that each of our students have the opportunities to participate in:
- International dance examinations
- Stage performances
- Local excursions
- Oversea immersion programme
- Local or international dance competitions
- Guest workshops and intensives programme
- Pre-professional and competitive training for students with exceptional potential
All the while developing a great sense of discipline, artistic appreciation and resilience.
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
Our students have:
- Studied dance professionally at tertiary level and become performers or dance educators themselves – Singapore, London, Australia
- Accepted into apprenticeship programme by local dance companies
- Participated in programmes locally as well as overseas: London, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Sydney, Brisbane, Seoul, Hong Kong, Taipei, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur
- Achieved numerous awards in local and international ballet/dance competitions
- Successfully auditioned into their choice of school with the Direct School Admission (DSA) exercise – School of the Arts (SOTA), Dunman High School, River Valley High School
- DSA is an admission exercise based on the Ministry of Education (MOE)’s system to allow Primary 6/O-Level students gain direct entry to secondary schools/junior colleges with their talents and achievements, before the release of PSLE/O-Level results. It aims to develop students’ potential in both academic studies and the area of chosen talent in their selected school.
Selected to participate in all Phase 1-3 of the Dance Talent Development Programme (DTDP)
DTDP is a fully funded dance programme initiative by the National Arts Council (NAC) and Ministry of Education. The programme provides an opportunity to students to interact and train with professional dance companies, local practitioners and choreographers.
Our studios are column-free and well equipped with audio system, piano, mirrors and barre. Our main studio is designed with sprung floor and imported Harlequin vinyl dance mat to keep safe and prevent injury.
We are a RAD (UK) and ISTD (UK) Approved Examination Centre for both the graded and vocational levels.
Our primary focus is to provide quality dance education and coaching in three main genres of dance, namely the Classical Ballet, Modern and Jazz.
We also offer a wide range of other dances, including Contemporary, Hip Hop, Lyrical and Tap.